Terms & Conditions of Use
You (Your) – means the user of the website.
- You agree that you are the person with interest to become a pharmacist in Australia.
- You are in the right state of mind and of capacity to understand and make a major life decision on your career and take full responsibility of all your research, own understanding and interpretations, actions and reactions.
- You will NOT blame the content or any advice given or were not given to you for any losses, damages, expenses, moral, physical, emotional or any type of harm, loss or burden you may incur arising directly, indirectly, incidental, consequential or however caused from using our service or content or anything provided for or in relation to the company, our partners, affiliates, other websites and platforms owned by our company or this website.
We (Our/Us) – is the domain www.beanaustralianpharmacist.com provided by Locoomago Pty Ltd.
- The former provides free general and basic information for overseas trained pharmacist to start with their journey.
Site - the website www.beanaustralianpharmacist.com
- It is Not a comprehensive resource and may not be applicable to your circumstances.
- The content of the site is only given for you to start with and not rely on as further research needs to be done as to your circumstances and qualifications. There are several exams to be completed and other expenses not indicated in the content of the site.
Service - we provide a half-an-hour strategic session to determine your success in this journey. At the end of it, you will either be invited to join our program (separate cost, not included in the session) or you may be given options that are more suitable in your circumstances.
1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- You accept this terms and conditions the moment you start viewing our website or in any chance you avail of our service.
- You agree that you take full responsibility on any decision you make out of our website content or any advice given to you. Taking actions is at your own risk and our company or its directors, affiliates, staff or shareholders are NOT liable to any harm, losses, damages, expenses, moral, physical, emotional or any type of harm, loss or burden you may incur arising directly, indirectly, incidental, consequential or however caused from using our service or content or anything provided for or in relation to the company or this website.
- You agree that with all of our partners, we may or may not get a cut from their total service fees and charges if you avail them.
→For overseas trained pharmacists as our client:
- The service is a consultation process to determine your success to be an Australian Pharmacist.
- It is a half-an-hour session costing $249. The fee is for all our resources made available to you including the time and skills of the Australian Pharmacist to assess your situation and to give you a proper consultation outcome.
- The Australian Pharmacist Consultant who will provide the service is experienced in this field of overseas pharmacist journey and a highly skilled and talented mentor with over a decade of pharmacy experience.
- We will try to give information for you to avoid any unnecessary mistakes in the process but there is no guarantee or warranty in it. Full responsibility will be on you and we are not liable for any advice NOT given or given.
3. Outcome of the service (for intern as our client)
- To determine your success and give you a clear view of what you can do next.
- You may be given options*.
*BONUS: You may be invited to join a program (a separate cost to the service) which will place you in a secure position in becoming an Australian Pharmacist.This is a mentorship program that would connect you to a network of sponsors so you can save time and not worry about any uncertainties in the process.
THE PROGRAM IS BY INVITATION ONLY ONCE WE DEEM YOU TO BE SUITABLE TO WORK WITH. You may NOT be invited to proceed further after your session or you may be offered a position to avail the mentorship program and become an Australian Pharmacist in due time.
4. The program
- It is by invitation only and runs from at least 1 to 2 years. It is a separate service from Be an Australian Pharmacist.
- Be an Australian Pharmacist only provides a half-an-hour consultation service.
- Changes to the content of our website and its terms and conditions of use may happen at any given time. Therefore, it is your responsibility to constantly check our site whenever you use it. It is understood that you accepted our terms and conditions before you use our site and services each and every time. If by any reason, you do not agree at any time, then you are not allowed to use it.
6. Refund Policy
- We have a Non-Refundable fee policy.
- The reason is that the fee is to cover the “time” taken by the professional in providing you the service, the telephone charges if any and all the things we provide such as the website and other company resources to make the service possible to you. Therefore, it is NOT refundable.
- If you think that you already know how to become an Australian Pharmacist, please do NOT book for a service as it is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You may do all your due diligence at the cost of your own time and effort without availing our service. Anyhow, some basic information has already been given in our website for you to start with.
- If you are a KAPS passer, the following also applies to you on top of the above conditions:
- No REFUND will be given if you were NOT invited to the program.
- No REFUND will be given if you were invited and cannot afford to join the program.
- No Refund at any circumstances as you should make sure that because you could NOT find a sponsor or for whatever reason you would like to book a session, you would like our advice and connections. If you later found a sponsor after booking or had a change of mind or realized that you shouldn’t book with us, we cannot refund as you should be booking for a 1-on-1 consultation with our pharmacist as our primary service to get valuable information during the session and had made a final decision before making the booking.
7. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The service and all of the related products of the website or the company mentioned above are subject to copyright. The material on the site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the site (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Application, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Locoomago PTY LTD or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Locoomago PTY LTD, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license while you use our site or services.
- Locoomago PTY LTD does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the site or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Locoomago PTY LTD.
Locoomago PTY LTD will NOT be liable to you for any losses, damages, expenses, moral, physical, emotional or any type of harm, loss or burden you may incur arising directly, indirectly, incidental, consequential or however caused from using our site or service including from any advice given or not given or from any content or anything provided for or in relation to the company or this website.
Our site and services are both provided on “as is” and “as available” basis and will NOT be liable for any inaccuracy, error or failure that may be present. Therefore, you agree to verify and take full responsibility as to its accuracy and release our site and company together with its contributors of any liabilities.
You agree to indemnify Locoomago Pty Ltd or the website, its directors, affiliates, employees, contributors, agents, licensors and third-party providers from and against:
- All actions, suits, demands, costs, expenses, loss, claims, and damage (including legal fees on dull indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with using our content or advice or services.
- Any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or by reading the content of our website or availing our services or attempts to do so; and/or
- Any breach of the Terms.
- We do not provide any warranties or guarantees in the success of your journey in becoming a pharmacist in Australia.
- At the same time that we do NOT give warranty or any form of assurance or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of our site or the advice given in our services.
- Using our site or services will be at your own risk.
- The service though provided by a platform specifically for the industry may NOT have the result you may aim as there are too many people like you aiming to connect to our network.
- Information given may not be accurate at the time it is given as rules and regulations change all the time.
- All terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- We are NOT a recruitment agency. Therefore, we do not form any employer and employee relationship to the user.
- We are NOT a labour hire provider. Therefore, we do NOT provide any jobs to you.
- We are NOT a migration agent. Therefore, any advice given in our service is a general guidance given and it is your decision to make if you needed to seek migration assistance.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse any booking request for our service. In the matter of us refusing the service and payment has been paid. We will refund the fee (this is the only instance that we refund the service fee).
12. Governing law
- The Terms and Conditions in this document shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable, that part shall be severed, and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.
If you have any concerns regarding this terms and conditions of use, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org